I was referred here by several people because I really enjoy RPing, and I've been doing it off and on for several years now.
Although I don't really know how to use this site.. The only other RPing I've done is via email, or avatar communities. So I'm really excited to join and dedicate myself to a site that's all about RPing! Not just one component of it.
I'm pretty nervous starting up, and I'm always terrified I'm going to do the wrong thing, or post in the wrong place, etc. ><;;
Although I'm pretty friendly and nice, and well.. I love to RP! Haha. I guess it's obvious enough. c:
I enjoy medieval settings most. Renaissance theme is fun to, or anything from the past. :3 I'm fine with modern, but only very recently trying my hand at sci-fi. I've never been a sci-fi person, but there's a first time for everything~
I also really like stories about people with powers (superheroes, X-Men, etc.), supernatural/paranormal, D&D related, etc. I also like Hunger Games-esque RPs like fighting to the death, battles, and so forth. Um.. I'm not very picky, actually! But those are just my favourites.
I like doing group RPs, 1x1s, or even 3-people RPs. Everything is fine with me, as long as it's not a whole plethora of people and I get confused and give up.. :c
I like to be a pretty literate poster, or at least I try. I like to mirror write, so if people don't post that much, I'll probably only come in at around ~700 words per post. ><;; But if people are adv-lit, then I can certainly go for more. c: I just don't like novels.. Haha. RPs are supposed to be a lengthy process! I don't want it to be over in 2 pages, haha.
Um.. I'm sort of rambling, but I really would enjoy meeting some people, or learning about this site more! I also would enjoy making some friends or joining some RPs in the near future. :) So.. Hi! Nice to meet you all!
P.S. I realize it says I've been a member for a year now, but I actually joined once long ago, and then never logged in again.. ><; So I'm actually a newbie, haha. Don't let it fool you!
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/n8cYsWnx7e4/viewtopic.php
south by southwest i want to know what love is courtney mercury retrograde bath salts heart shaped box lucid
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.